</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16036793?origin\x3dhttp://babyxue-dancingonrainbows.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <EMBED SRC="" HIDDEN="true" AUTOSTART="true" width="128" height="128">

Thursday, March 19, 2009

外婆

Just last Saturday, I woke up realising I was in tears.




I was at my maternal grandpa's house, standing near the metal gate with the door opened.
Mom and dad were there too, and we were talkin' to grandpa.
It felt like we're about to leave grandpa's house after the casual chats.
At this time, I happened to turn around and I saw my grandma standing outside the gate.
She was wearing a blouse + 3/4 pants in royal blue with brown prints, resting a brown handbag on her inner elbow.

"外婆!" I shouted and pointed at her direction.
Mom and dad looked at me in disbelief.


The next moment, she was in front of me.
I told mummy that 外婆 was really there, and that she was just 'here~', pointing to the frontal.
It appeared that I was the only one who could see her. (from this point, my grandpa wasn't in my dream anymore)
I asked her 'how are you?', but I couldn't remember what's her reply anymore. But based on what I saw, she looked great. Seemed to be living well in another place.
Her replies to me were brief; sounded like the way she talked after she suffered a stroke months before her departure.
What's strange is that when she replies me, she doesn't look at me in the eye. Instead, her eyes were lookin' elsewhere though she was just in front of me. It's like she could hear my voice, but she couldn't see me.


After a few exchange of conversations, she passed me a piece of A5 paper.. with scribbled miscellaneous chinese wordings.. i read, but can't make out what it meant.

This time, 外婆 looked at me in the eye and said..

"外婆其实一直都在外公家。。 可是我在这里够久了,我要走了。"


p/s: I talked to baby a couple of times, about where 外婆 is at now that she's gone .. :)






Almost immediately after hearing that, I burst into tears and wailed ..
"Noo... Nooooo!" i cried.


My alarm rang on a SATURDAY morning of 6 o'clock and shoke me awake.
It's weird, because I set my alarm to ring on weekdays only.
I double checked my alarm settings, and the settings were correct.
Then I told baby about this, he asked me to check my world clock. Alas, the date was 14th Mar 2008 instead of 2009, and that day on 2008 is a weekday.
I must have set it wrongly when I got my omnia back from servicing.
In anyway, i think it's fated.
She came and left me a message, after that she's gone.
The dream is gone.











四年了。。


舍不得。





********* . . . 永在怀念中 . . . **********


Hugs, cookies & kisses,
xuexue | 9:55 AM


.The GerL.




. ` Pat | Xue Tong ` .
. Sweet 23 .
. Descended Mother Earth on 11th Nov .
. Typical Scorpio ! .


.Xue's Bulletin of Events.


*Where will you be?*


.Chittychatty TalktoHer.





.*Reminisce da Events*.


Her Forever*21 Birthday Bash
Bintan Trip with Polyians Jun 08
Xw SG-Aussie Jul 08 PartI
Xw SG-Aussie Jul 08 PartII
Polyians BBQ-cum-Chalet Nov 08


.Her Acquaintances.


± Cousin Joreen
± Cousin Jessie
± Cousin RouRou
± Brenda
± Gillian
± Jerlyne
± Jia Liang
± Joyce
± Jun Ming
± Kwee Hong
± Louis
± Pei Ching
± Pei Ting
± Rene
± Serene
± Sharon
± Shu Yang
± Wee Siang
± Wei Bin
± Xiao Wei
± Yi San
± Ying Ling


.Other Interesting Bloggies.


Dawn Yang
Show Luo Zhi Xiang
Quan Yi Feng
LaoZhaBor
Ross
Patricia Mok
Kenny Sia
Mr. Brown


.Her Pet.




.Learn a New Word.


*amaze me with your words*




.Memories Recollection.


March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
August 2010
May 2011


.Surfer Counts.


Peepin' Now~