Monday, June 08, 2009
Monday BOOs
Monday's gonna be over soon..
1 hour to go to end off my Monday BOOs.
Anyway, I'm startin' sch this July - it's official!
I'm excited about it; it's been a long 1/2 year wait~ why couldn't they just switch me from full-time to part-time, I seriously don't get it.
I hope I will pull through workin' ft and studyin' pt for at least, 1.5 years. Perserverance.
If not, I'll guess I'll just have get Daddy. Hees.
Driving has come to the final stage (weeeee~), I can't wait! Don't ask me for the date, nono, don't peer pressure me please. HAHA~
* * *
SHITTTO.
I've got 2 nasty bug bites on my right thigh, and it's super itchy!!
Can't stop scratching but it's super painful at the same time.
Swollen too. Looks like orh-cheyfied bite.
It's 5.22pm!
Knockin' off real soooooon~ =D
endin' off, bye!
Hugs, cookies & kisses,
xuexue | 4:58 PM