Wednesday, July 22, 2009
YAWNS.
=O
i'm sleepy.. sleepyyyy.
sch has started for 3 weeks and i'm feeling the wearyness already.
that feeling has come wayyyy too soon because i've got another 2yrs to go!
BUT on a happier note, I am appreciating the fact of using money to buy time, comfort & more sleeptime;
by taking cab home after school.
So yea, i've been takin' cab home after school since pq's school days don't coincide with mine.. and i intend to do that until I grad. hoho~
moreover, from this week onwards, most of my weekends have to be set aside for projects, assignments and studying.
Work + sch on weekdays, projects + revisions on weekends.
生活十分充实, hor?
HAHA, i'm extremely optimistic.
Anyway, my zest and enthusiasm for school still hasn't died down.. just yet.
Despite the letarghicness, somehow I feel good with my current lifestyle.
I feel that I'm living my life to the fullest. hees!
my 2 other uni girls and I are always talkin' about graduation trip and we've decided; to the states! (yes, the 1st sem is not even up yet.. but it's motivation like this that keeps us going!)
woohoo~
can't wait for 2 years to breeze by.
1st Law lesson coming this Friday!
*excited*
p/s: I've always wanted to be a lawyer. :)
Hugs, cookies & kisses,
xuexue | 10:33 AM