Sunday, November 01, 2009
Revelation
"Only when you learn how to die, will you learn how to live." Morrie said.
Never knew life would be so much better.
Died, and living again.
Life's like a double-edge sword,What lies is how you deem it to be.We always have a choice; For or Against?Never be afraid of setbacks; they're here to help, not harm.
If you don't fall, you may never learn.
And now..
I appreciate spending time with myself;
I appreciate spending time with friends and loved ones;
I appreciate listening to cabbie uncles as they speak with such exuberance sharing with me about their lives;
I appreciate appreciating people;
I appreciate getting to know more about friends that I much barely knew;
I appreciate freedom;
I appreciate trust;
I appreciate happiness;
I appreciate learning;
I appreciate betterizing myself.
Because we've only got One Life, Live It.
For if it ain't happy, it ain't right. :)
Hugs, cookies & kisses,
xuexue | 6:18 PM